Our world is rapidly changing today…
- Electric cars taking over highways
- Fears and hopes with artificial intelligence and robots becoming palpable
- Computers becoming smaller and more powerful
- Earth’s climate changing, leading to panic and amazing energy innovations
It’s a fascinating time to be alive!
Now, I’ve spent over 15 years around the latest technologies doing engineering design work as a licensed professional electrical engineer. Also, I’m owner of an electrical engineering firm (eetsinc.com). Yet, I’m still utterly fascinated with all parts of the known and unknown world. I’m always striving to learn more each and every day.
To share my interests, I use Engineer Calcs as my conduit to various interesting subjects, which include the following:
- Future of humanity
With each article, I provide my firsthand experience with helpful insights. At the same time, I want to learn from my audience.
My other interests include the following:
- Sports, especially basketball
- Video games
E-mail: engineercalcs at gmail dot com
The content of this blog site does not represent the view of any outside organization other than EngineerCalcs. Koosha is responsible for the content with the following disclaimer.