Our world is rapidly changing today.
- Electric cars taking over highways
- Fears and hopes with artificial intelligence and robots becoming more and more real
- Computers becoming smaller and more powerful
- Earth’s climate changing, leading to panic and amazing energy innovations
It’s a fascinating time to be alive!
I’ve spent over 15 years around the latest technologies doing engineering work. I’ve done electrical design work in all areas of California as a licensed professional electrical engineer.
I’m also pursuing entrepreneurial ventures. And yet I’m still fascinated with all parts of the world. I’m always striving to learn more each and every day.
So, with Engineer Calcs I’ll dive into various interesting subjects:
- Our future
- Deep philosophical topics
Also, I’ll dive into a lot of aspects of the engineering world. The goal is to learn from one another.
Every article is written from firsthand experience to provide real and helpful insights.
My other interests include:
- Sports, especially basketball
- Video games
E-mail: engineercalcs at gmail dot com
The content of this blog site does not represent the view of any outside organization other than EngineerCalcs. Koosha is responsible for the content with the following disclaimer.